What is Beyond the Code?
Beyond the Code is a positive, solutions-driven conference for anyone interested in diversifying the technology sector. Our goal is to build a supportive environment for underrepresented groups in tech and empower individuals to make the tech industry a more inclusive space for everyone.
This year, the focus of Beyond the Code will be community and mentorship. We know that mentorship is incredibly valuable but hard to find in the tech industry. Our tracks will cover both technical skills and career development skills to help navigate your career.
If you come to Beyond the Code, you’ll get to:
- Meet peers and mentors with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Build relationships that can support you throughout your career
- Learn new skills and leave with detailed takeaways
- Hear from industry leaders who have made a positive change in their communities
Who should attend Beyond the Code?
Anyone interested in diversity and technology. Join us if you’re:
- Interested in the tech industry. You’ll make new connections and learn how to navigate potential workplace challenges.
- Just getting started. You’ll attend hands-on workshops designed for early career tech professionals.
- An experienced technologist: you’ll get expert advice on managing the unique challenges of established careers.
Visit our speakers page for all the latest updates.